I had hoped to be blogging for a warm hotel room in the Harstad in the Lofoten Islands, but here I am still at High Hedges. A phone call at 5.00 p.m. on Saturday evening from our doctor has rather put paid to the trip. Christine is fine, but not fine, if you see what I mean. We await tests etc. but are so impressed by how quickly things have moved since her X ray on Friday. As I say probably nothing to worry about, but better safe than sorry. So no blogging from Norway and indeed, no blogging until we go somewhere else!